Piyush Sahdev arrested on rape charges, sister Meher Vij of Secret Superstar fame reacts
Piyush Sahdev, known for playing Samay in the TV hit Beyhadh, was arrested on November 22, 2017 for violating a 23-year-old model. A lawsuit against Piyush has been registered in the Versova Police Station in Mumbai pursuant to Article 376 of the IPC. The actor is currently in police custody.
Piyush's father and ex-wife Akangsha Rawat were reportedly unaware of his arrest. And if you believe in a Times of India report, your sister actress Meher Vij had no idea either.
Shocked by the news, Meher, who recently played the role of the protagonist's mother in the secret superstar, said she had no contact with her brother since her marriage. "I need to know that from you when that happened, I do not know anything," Meher told the newspaper.
The actress, also known as the mother of the protagonist in the title of Salman Khan Bajrangi Bhaijaan, said, "You know, I also could not communicate with my dad, so I do not really know anything about it, Piyush and No. I've been in contact since his wedding His wife had some problems, so I decided to go back, and every contact we've had has been through our father since then. "
Piyush, 35, was twice witness to a rumor about a show she had made in the past, along with another television actress.
A source said in a report: "Piyush recently went on holiday with the actress, where she was sexually engaged to her after her return, he decided to end the relationship gap, he had become a little serious with him, but ... her careless behavior, she was angry, Piyush blackmailed and threatening to filter obscene pictures on the internet, the actress did not pay attention, irritated Piyush who licks pictures ".
Piyush, who played a key role in Devon Ke Dev programs such as Mahadev, Ke Sapne, Ladakpan Suhane, Har Ghar Kuch Geet and Kehta Hai, is in custody until 27 November 2017 and will not receive a bail.



Comments