NITYA MENON BIOGRAPHY

Posted by Prakash - -

Nitya Menon Biography:

Nithya Menon is an Indian actress, who works mainly in the Malayalam film industry.She has also acted in Telugu and Tamil films, besides trying her hand at playback singing.Nitya Menon was born on 21 October 1988 in Calicut, Kerala,India.
She has a degree in Journalism from Manipal Institute of Communication. She showcased her acting skills in the movie Aakasha Gopuram with Mohanlal, directed by national award winning director K. P. Kumaran. She quotes "It happened very strangely and was almost like destiny. I was in the middle of my 12th exams when I had appeared on the cover of a tourism book. Mohanlal saw the picture and I got a call from the film's director. He talked to me and was convinced I was the one for the role. Everything happened very quickly."

For her first telugu movie Ala Modalaindi, she sang two numbers. The makers actually wanted her for one song but they made her sing the second. She is paired with hanuman in the film directed by Nandini Reddy.

She also acted in Kannada Movie "Josh" directed by Shivamani which was a big hit in industry.

Gossips:
She is a Very Bubbly and Cool Actress in South india . some Rumors are flyed in south was that she is running a very hot chemistry with Telugu young Hero . but she disagree these comments and says that she dont have any boy friend Yet . She says that If she didn't an Actress She become a Pilot.She says that She dont have enough Age to think about Love.
She says that she has a great sense of humor. If she was facing a serious situations she dont feel fear infact she laughs even in those situations.She says that Aish was her Dream Role Model. She loves all different people, Religions and different Status People equally. she says she loves eating. she says she dont oppose exposing in film if the Script demand For Exposeing.

She says that Her sexy spot was her eyes.


Filmography:

2008
Akasha Gopuram- Hilda Varghese- Malayalam

2009
Josh -(Kannada Movie) - Kannada
Vellathooval- Jiya -Malayalam
Kerala Cafe -Nithya -Malayalam (segment "Happy Journey")
Angel John -Sofia -Malayalam
2010
Apoorvaragam -Nancy-Malayalam
Anwar -Asna -Malayalam

2011
Ala Modalaindi -Nithya -Telugu
Veppam -Revathy -Tamil -Post-production
Karmayogi -Moonumani -Malayalam -Post-production
Makaramanju - Malayalam Filming
180- Vidya- Tamil,Telugu Filming
Urumi- Bala -Malayalam Filming
Violin -Angel -Malayalam Announced
Jogaiah - Kannada Filming

44 Responses so far.

  1. sadhan says:

    I fall in love with you in the first sight

  2. Hemar says:

    If its my last minute in life, I want to look at your eyse and leave the world happily.... I Love your Eyse.

  3. i do not know what happened to me when i watched your telugu movie. i have completed fallen love with you. i think love you.

  4. i love your smile and your eyes.

  5. renga says:

    Nithya kutti enaku unda kangal mel valliya istam undu...

  6. Maanasa says:

    i love u r smile. i saw just one movie of yours ''ala modalaindi''.
    i am a very very big fan of yours

  7. prasad says:

    i love your eyes and smile. i think i am in love with you.

  8. You look like my gal....
    you're awesome....
    cutiepie...

  9. Murali says:

    Murali:
    hi nitya, your acting is really superb, i am a bi............g fan of you, and you look like my darling soundarya, your smile is so beautiful. If you come to vizag please tell me i will meet you, niku vizag mottam nenu chupistha, nee voice keka, please nuvvu next movieslo ni bodyni expose cheyyaku, alage ni hair style kuda naku baga nachindhy. Eppudaina vizag vasthe naku cheppatam marachipoku please tell me my mob.num. 9573568333

  10. shaik says:

    zameer:- i dont want to post comment like other people did...
    If i get a chance 2 meet NITYA then i personally post my sweet comment...

  11. chinnu says:

    I love u nitya, ur smile amd ur eyes,totally I Love You

  12. Venki says:

    Nithya menon is look like my lover.i like u nithya

  13. Venki says:

    U ar cho..........sweet.............

  14. mee chapu lao adao magic vaundi anukuta maa boys andharani maya chastunaru...........

  15. chinni says:

    hi nitya disz chinni....ur acting is really superb .......am b.....................g fan of u...i love ur eyes and hair

  16. chinni says:

    hi nitya disz chinni...ur acting is superb in ala modalindi...am b.................g fan of urs.....

  17. i realy crazy about u......be cause im in love with u, nithu iam waiting for ever darling...........my no;8886775211

  18. ninja says:

    i m eager to knoe her bra size,.,so freinds plz say if know right,.,

  19. ninja says:

    hai nithya,.,wats ur bra size,.,?

  20. aryan says:

    great eyes nitya ....

    i love your voice, way of talking and mostly the telugu language from you ..

    lots love for you..................................................................................................................................................................................

  21. sonunitu says:

    yah ofcourse of your EYES are awesome.onething i lie u bcoz i flat of ur eyss

  22. sonunitu says:

    yah ofcourse of your EYES are awesome.onething i lie u bcoz i flat of ur eyss

  23. Bujji....i use to cal u as "Nith"... I really cant express my love for you..But not only you,anyone can see my love for you in eyes... Its not any attraction of infactuation...I alwayz dreams about You.. I really think of clearing one thing..."Is my darling Nith lucky for having such a never ending true love(myself)or "am I lucky for having eyes to see U n a heart that keeps U alwayz init n a mind that alwayz thinks of U....

    I can just say one thing Bujji...
    "I Love You"
    More Than Myself...Coz No One z More Than Myself Until I see You..

    Ur's
    ramborocks4ever@gmail.com & praveen rambo@fb...

  24. Hi Friend,

    You did not seem to be updating her biography, Still in 2011. Anyways good work!!

  25. RAMKUMAR says:

    great eyes nitya ....

    i love your voice, way of talking and mostly the Telugu language from you ..

    lots love for hi nitya, your acting is really superb, i am a bi............g fan of you, and you look like my darling soundaraya, your smile is so beautiful. If you come to tirupathi please tell me i will meet you, nee voice keka, please nuvvu next movies lo ni body ni expose cheyyaku, alageni hair style kuda naku baga nachindhy. Eppudaina tirupathi vast he naku cheppatam marachipoku
    this is my cell number :8106248559

  26. Sai says:

    She looks awesome when she similes 8801015630

  27. Raja says:

    Hi NITYA! U r d 1st girl that i hav liked this much. I like u n most preferably, ur BEAUTIFUL EYES than anything. U r something special n uncomparable 2 any other. Wish u a great future.

  28. Raja says:

    Hi NITYA! U r d 1st girl that i hav liked this much. I like u n most preferably, ur BEAUTIFUL EYES than anything. U r something special n uncomparable 2 any other. Wish u a great future.

  29. Raja says:

    My liking of u is a never ending one. If GOD allows me 2 fulfil my wish, it'll b nothing other than seeing u truely. Like u soooooooo much....

  30. surya says:

    vache janma auntu vunte, nenu ninne na lover ga puttinchamani devudini vedukuntanu. I am very much impressed and disturbed by your beauty.

  31. surya says:

    vache janma auntu vunte, nenu ninne na lover ga puttinchamani devudini vedukuntanu. I am very much impressed and disturbed by your beauty.

  32. potti buddankai i like ur smile.first mve which saw ur is ala modalyndi,after dt i became biggggggggggggggggggggg fan of urs

  33. I love ur smile eyes and chicks. My girl friend also look like u

  34. Hey nithya i and my friend nisha likes you yar. We both like your voice and acting. Your voice will be very cute...,................

  35. Hai mam ... I m ur biggest fan.i love ur movies myna..gundejari gallanthayindi ....ur soooooo cute

  36. ajith says:

    hai nitya i love you.i love you very much.i very like your lips.

  37. ajith says:

    hai nitya i am a big fan of only you.

  38. I love u soooooooooooo much I wanaaa speak with u that's my ambition

  39. Johnny M says:


    Johnny


    I REALLI LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DEAR, I Like u r eyes & U R Smile is very Nice

  40. Johnny M says:


    Johnny


    I REALLI LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DEAR, I Like u r eyes & U R Smile is very Nice

  41. Johnny M says:


    Johnny


    I REALLI LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DEAR, I Like u r eyes & U R Smile is very Nice