SAMANTHA RUTH PRABHU PROFILE

Posted by Prakash - -

SAMANTHA the cute & bubbly actress in south Indian films. She came more famous in Ye Maya Chesave (telugu) Film . After this film she is very busy in tollywood. She has more offers from big heros in south india.


Profile of SAMANTHA .




Real Name : Samantha Ruth Prabhu.

Other Names : Yasodha, Jessie.
Birth Day : 28-04-1987.
Birth Place : Chennai, Tamilnadu .
Height : 5 Feet 6 inches.

Star Sign : Taurus .

Education : Graduation In Commerce .
Sexy Spot : Her Smile & Eyes.
Family : Father(telugu) & Mother ( Malayali).
Debut Movie: Ye Maya Chesave ( telugu) .

Hobbies : Lessoning Music & watching Movies .

Favorite Colour :Black and white .
Favorite Food : Any South Indian dishes.
Favorite Clothes : Jeans, T-shirts & Sarees .
Favorite Drink : coconut .Favorite place : Chennai, Newyork.
Favorite sports : cricket .
Favorite Hero : Shah rukh Khan , Rajini Khanth & Kamal Hasan.
Favorite heroine : Sri devi , Rekha & Shobhana.

Favorite Singer : Latha mangeshkar .

Favorite Music Director : A.R .Rahman.

Favorite Director : Mani ratnam, Gautam Menon .
Languages Known : English , Hindi , telugu ,tamil & Malayalam.

Turn on Others : Positive Mind

Turn off others : speaking lies.
For beauty : Eats Healthy food.
Life Goal : Live honestly & Become a Good Actress in India .

Profession : Model And Actress.

45 Responses so far.

  1. bharad says:

    hey i wanna movie samantha after watching the movie of ye maya chesave plz marry me der.........

  2. samantha cute girl and my dream girl

  3. rahul says:

    this profile is wrong for every actor and actrees 5'6 and 6 feet common samantha height 5'1 but she was beauty.

  4. rahul says:

    i sawed her without hells

  5. wow i jus missed her in the movie .... she was sitting two seats next me in twlight movie in chennai satyam ... had a doubt but after coming out only i came to know,, my god she is damm cute mam , she jus stole my heart ....

  6. I saw tamil and the telugu movie of her jessie character, coz its was my journal exactly my life story me a malayali christian guy fell in love with a telugu Hindu gal coz of language , family n cast v brockup after 1 year i was crazy about her but we hv to take tht decision me don't want to but we.........
    i hv one suggestion its nt possible featuring both samantha n chimbu would hv been awesome...they really rocked hv in their character which they played thank's a lot samantha especially ur performance was stand out compare with the other .........thanks......

  7. ia says:

    i love you samanta

  8. Moksha says:

    love u samantha......wishh to know ur actual height

  9. shekhar says:

    i love u samantha... wanna a life partner like u...

  10. Raju says:

    Hiiii, Jesssi, Im Creazy abt U......
    N I miss U....


    Raj-ni-Kanth ( Raju)

  11. samantha u just rock!!!! i hope u read this!!!EYERYONE in the world love u.....ur acting just rocks.....I have seen u two times but never spoke to u waiting for that chance !!! U are the best actress ever and my fav actresses are U, anushka, kajal and my best actor is mahesh their no words to talk about him i just like him like hell!!!!!

  12. Hi Samantha,

    After watching the version of VTV in Tamil and YMC in telugu according to me you perform very well in telugu i watched bother version but Telugu version is quite nice than tamil. I am a tamilian but it awesome work you done. the most watched scene i love a lot is when he prospoes you first time that was awesome look. I am wishing u best in future projects also.

    Rajan

  13. u just floor every male on earth with ur cute smile....

  14. rajesh says:

    she is 4.5 inches but she had cute face

  15. hi sweet i like u so much and iam ur good well wishwe pls meet me and give me ur phn no.and iam waiting u.......

  16. Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  17. Samuel says:

    WOW SAMANTHA IS SO DAMN CUTE..LOVE HER A LOT..SHE TOOK OVER MY HEART IN VTV..GOD BLESS HER

  18. Praveen says:

    All the best for your future projects:-)

  19. Hiiii, Jesssi, Im Creazy abt U......
    N I miss U....

  20. bujji says:

    hi shamu,
    u rock south india u r really amazing and amorous in saree but i wanna see u in black saree.
    Even many of my frndz r ur fans and want to see u in black saree. pl wear it as fast as possible and post them in the gallery for ur fans

    So sweetttttttttttt!

  21. I like Samantha for her Thunder milky b(.)(.)bzzz n Juicy sexy armPITzzzzz.
    I get hot n hard by her armPITzz Aroma.

  22. bro says:

    hi, samantha i love you too much..........your acting is very nice....and your very pretty in face...

  23. haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii samantha my name and ur 1st movie name is same i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee u so much

  24. haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii samantha my name and ur 1st movie name is same i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee u so much

  25. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee u samantha and my heart is urs my heart s full of u but i miss u samantha

  26. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee u samantha and my heart is urs my heart s full of u but i miss u samantha

  27. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee u samantha and my heart is urs my heart s full of u but i miss u samantha

  28. Unknown says:

    Prapanchamlo inta mandiii heroines undaga nen ninne enduku ishta padtnannu jessie...
    I want u my goal is u only.....

  29. Her exact pair in movies is kulapaiya Surya because she is too short other ones.Kulaponnu Samantha.lol.

  30. Sorry,she is too short for other ones.

  31. I am god damn fan of yours .I love you but I am too small in age .still I love you and i'l keep on loving you............

  32. Love u my dear Samantha, Love u very much

  33. I like u very much I'm a big fan of u and love u very much, Loving u a lot dear Samantha

  34. samantha iam really big fan of u
    i like u sam

  35. Hai samantha i wanna mary u...

  36. If u like my proposal pls gave me a call

  37. Nithin ts says:

    Nee thanne en ponvasantham,
    Sam u r the1&only beautyfull best amazing cute actress in this world&my heart i like u dear

  38. Ilove you samantha i raley miss u daa

  39. deva says:

    Haiiiiii samantha u r my heart sweety

  40. Ilove you sam my mobile no 9703834666 plase call me iam a big fan of u

  41. hi if any body manna be frnd of smantha call to this number - 9059397893